Today i am going to give a review of Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm – Peach. I love peach colour,so I choose this.It contains SPF 10 protection against UVA and UVB rays.
My Experience with Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm – Peach:
It smells like fresh peaches. I you want moisturize with little gloss use it. Its give a very very light peach color.The moisturisation does not last more than 2-3 hours.
Pros of Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm – Peach:
- Moisturizes well for 3 hours.
- Does not feel sticky or heavy on lips.
- Looks very cute.
- Easily available.
- Evens out with light peachy and soft tint.
- Contains SPF 10.
- Very affordable.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
Cons of Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm – Peach:
- Not very moisturizing for very dry lips.
- Smell is strong
- Does not give visible color. (which i expected).
Recomended? yes if you dont want colour.
See you later with new review…………….